Irrespective of how many vehicles you happen to own, it’s safe to say that you habitually spend thousands of dollars each year on insurance premiums, fuel, routine maintenance, and other necessities, which is why you should take a look at some of the following facts and figures regarding the current automotive landscape:
- There are upwards of 18 million registered vehicles in Australia and our nation’s citizens drive an average of 16,000 kilometres per year.
- The estimated cost of automotive accidents, collisions, and crashes in Australia is upwards of $28 billion per annum.
- Each year, more than three million Australians are involved in vehicular accidents, which means that roughly 15% of our total population has to deal with body repairs, dents, and dings.
- Since 2010, the typical outlays associated with automotive repairs have surged by approximately 4% to 6% per year, although this trend is beginning to accelerate even faster due to rising labour rates.
- This progressive increase can also attributed to the complexity and technological advancement of modern cars. The number of component replacements per repair has surged from five parts in 2008 to 10 parts in 2017.
As such, the odds of sustaining car damage are actually quite high in today’s day and age, which is why it’s so important to ensure that you have a cost-effective, accessible resource at the ready to handle the inevitable dents, dings, smashes, and abrasions that arise throughout the year.
Your Foremost Resource for Auto Bodywork
When it comes time to facilitate a car dent repair in Perth, it’s in your best interests to establish a tight-knit relationship with a dependable bodywork specialist in your area as opposed to a generic garage, particularly if you own multiple vehicles and feel as though you’ve been overpaying for bodywork for quite some time. These dexterous experts represent a one-stop shop for any type of collision damage:
- Complete smash repairs for significant damage and ruined framework
- New-age paintless dent removals for dents and dings
- Personalised bumper replacements
- Comprehensive panel restorations and augmentations
- Inclusive refurbishments and renewals regardless of your make or model
To put it plainly, your smash repair professionals can rectify any kind of damage in an economical, streamlined manner, which is why countless Australians are beginning to circumvent their local mechanics and head directly to their neighbourhood bodywork centres.
Your Smash Repair Experts Can Provide a Robust Service from Start to Finish
Whether you own a massive corporate fleet or an aged family car, your local bodywork superstars are able to deliver an unmatched level of service:
- Affordable car loans to account for your transportation requirements during repairs
- On-demand pickup and delivery assistance, including towing services
- Easy-to-understand, hassle-free estimates for any type of work
- Long-term warranties to protect your investment
- Authorised vehicle body inspections
- Valet-quality cleaning, vacuuming, and polishing included within every repair service
- Insurance support for not-at-fault situations
With a highly trained team of smash repair specialists at your disposal, you’ll be able to eliminate all of the most common concerns and trepidations when it comes time to rectify body damage and you’ll be able to save quite a bit of money along the way as well.